All members of staff at Cheadle Heath Nomads are fully aware of the protocol they are required to follow in the event of a medical emergency during internal coaching sessions and official club matchdays.
- All of our teams have an identified FA-qualified First Aider.
- All non-playing staff have a mobile phone with them during coaching sessions and on matchdays, in case of emergency.
- Every player at Cheadle Heath Nomads has an up-to-date record detailing any conditions (eg: Asthma) that require medication before kick-off.
- In the event of a medical incident, accident or emergency, at least one member of staff must inform the club’s Welfare Officer or a committee member.
- Our First Aid and emergency equipment includes a stretcher and defibrillator. The club car park also has priority access for ambulances and other emergency vehicles.