- Respect is our watchword, here at Cheadle Heath Nomads. As an FA Charter standard club, we have a responsibility and carry a commitment to promoting and upholding the very highest standards of behaviour within the game.
In a recent FA survey of 37,000 grassroots participants, player and spectator conduct was found to be the biggest concern within the non-league game. This included the abuse of match officials and anti-social behaviour of parents, spectator and coaches on the sideline. Play your part and observe the FA’s Respect Code of Conduct in everything you do.
- Show respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers, officials and spectators.
- Adhere to the laws and spirit of the game, whilst promoting Fair Play and high standards of behaviour.
- Always respect the match official’s decision and NEVER engage in public criticism of the match officials.
- Never enter the field of plays without the referee’s permission.